A recent article from Spaceflight Now, Delta 4-Heavy’s hush-hush payload found and identified, describes the latest in a series of “security” satellites launched into space. This latest is believed to have been designed and built by Lockheed Martin. See our previous post to get an understanding of the fluid boundary between Lockheed Martin and the United States government. From watching us in outer space, to running the Post Office, Lockheed Martin affects the lives of nearly every resident of the United States on a daily basis. Join us in Menlo Park to discuss and respond.
PLC 2017 – March 5-7The 2017 Pacific Life Community gathering is coming up very soon. Please scroll down this page to see the full schedule.
Find What, Where
- Recent Posts
- News of the World
- News of the Network
- Past National Gatherings
- 2014: Creech AFB, Nellis AFB, Nevada National Security Site (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2013: Bangor-Kitsap Naval Station (Bangor, Washington)
- 2012: Vandenberg AFB (Santa Barbara, California)
- 2011: Lockheed Martin Space & Missile Systems (Sunnyvale, California)
- 2010: Los Alamos National Laboratory (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- 2009: Bangor-Kitsap Naval Station (Bangor, Washington)
- 2008: Vandenberg AFB (Santa Barbara, California)
- 2007, Premier PLC Gathering, Nevada Test Site (Indian Springs, Nevada)
We Are NonviolentWhat we mean by nonviolent direct action